If you manufacture precast in Australia, you are warmly invited to see what National Precast can do for you as an Affiliate member.
As well, your membership allows us to truly represent the industry as we influence standards, codes, and government for better outcomes for precasters.
Plus, you’ll feel good knowing you’re making a contribution to the precast industry and in protecting your own interests.
We suggest you will find this package worth more than the investment, and indeed, we shall be in touch throughout to assist you maximise the benefits. Yes, National Precast will become part of your team.
We would love to welcome you on board.
Partnering with National Precast as a member can not only help you grow and develop, but it gives us the numbers we need to achieve real change.
* Note – Affiliate membership represents entry level membership for precasters and allows you to expand your membership to align with your business needs. You can explore those here now. They depend on the length of time you’ve been manufacturing precast:
• Provisional Precaster – you must have been manufacturing precast for less than 2 years. A 2-year maximum membership term applies after which you’ll apply to become a Precaster;
• Precaster – you must have been manufacturing precast for 2+ years; or
• Master Precaster – you must have been manufacturing precast for 5+ years AND pass a Master Precaster Membership Audit (read more about the Audit HERE). Note – This is the highest and most prestigious membership category for precasters.
What other membership categories might include:
• Help whenever you need it.
• Cordell project leads and referrals.
• Case studies written for you.
• Editorials in national industry magazines.
• Contract, safey & HR legal advice.
• Improvement report following an audit of your business.
• Strategic planning consultation & report.
• Downloadable & printable precast-related Australian Standards.
“Think of us as an extension to your business… we are here to help, as much or as little as you need. With a new membership structure, lower fees and new services, the membership value proposition is better than it’s ever been and by joining, our voice becomes stronger and we can achieve more for the precast industry. ” Sarah Bachmann, CEO
If you are a manufacturer of factory-made precast concrete products, from any country other than Australia, you can apply for Overseas Precaster membership. Note that if you are supplying, or wish to supply products to the Australian market, you will need to apply for Master Precaster, Precaster, Provisional Precaster, or Affiliate membership. Read more here.